City College Plymouth’s Vision: We are a College with a national reputation for promoting opportunity, enterprise and employability.
• We put our students and our community at the heart of all that we do
• We foster excellence, innovation and creativity
• We celebrate diversity and inclusion and the breaking down of barriers to success
• We have high expectations of ourselves, our students and our partners
To be the South West’s leading provider of innovative, skills-based vocational education and training by supporting partnerships for growth, raising aspirations and enabling wealth creation.
• Number of full-time students – 4,202
• Number of part-time students – 12,745
• Total number of students – 16,947 (which includes 867 higher education students and 175 non-EU ‘international students’
• Number of apprentices – 1,098 (included sub-contracted apprentices)
• Number of employees – 807
• Annual College Group turnover – £36m
• Train 10% of Plymouth’s population every year
• Direct contribution to the economy – £53m, indirect – £61m